Friday, July 17, 2009

I'll Give it a Try

Ok, my friends have been raving about having a blog. I decided to join the bandwagon. I'm not sure what I want to use this primarily for, but I 'll give it a try. I'm about to embark on a huge change in my life. In August, I will be starting my first year of teaching. If you guys know anything about the kids I'll be working with, this might be a good place to vent, share stories, or just document what I'll be doing.
I'm excited for the school year to begin, but I'm beginning to get into worried mode. My position went to the school board on July 15th. I still have not heard from anyone to see if it was approved or not. Everyone keeps telling me that it's just a formality, but I can't help but worry until I put my herbie hancock on that contract!
I guess I'll continue to plan for the school year. I will try to focus on my master's class. BTW, Governor's State sucks! I hate that school so much. It is full of incompetent a-holes. I really want to go back to Lewis to finish up my school. I heart Lewis! That reminds me to get on the phone with them on Monday. Let's see if I can get out of that slum and back to society.
Summer has been super enjoyable, even though I didn't do anything overly exciting. It was just nice to be relaxed. I know once school starts all of my relaxation will be out the door. The odd thing is, that no matter how stressed I get, I always woke up and was happy to go to school. Hopefully that will stick.
I honestly don't know how this blogging thing is suppose to go, I assume you can do what you want with it, but I'll leave it here for now. I'm sure much more brilliance is yet to come, or crap, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment