Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tick Tock

This week has been a little crazy. It's only Tuesday too! I've been working a lot, well going to trainings and such. I didn't get home till six today, which is really late if you are a teacher. I went to my training, which technically ended early. We were suppose to just stay in the building and shoot the breeze I guess, but I decided to leave and go work on my classroom instead. I was on a roll so decided to keep working. I worked for a few hours there and got a lot done.
Tomorrow is going to be heinous. I have training all day and then I have to go to a soccer game that night. I'm sure the game will be cool, but honestly I wish it was any day other than tomorrow. I wish we could've went on some day where I didn't have a thousand things to do. I want to get a lot done tomorrow so that I don't have to go in on Thursday. That will be officially my last day of summer break if I don't go into work, but we'll see.
School starts on Tuesday and it's all that I can think of. I honestly am not thinking of anything else, if people didn't remind me of the shit I committed too, I would probably forget to go. I don't know what will make me less pre occupied with Tuesday. Oh well, I guess everyone will just have to deal with my insaneness for a little while. I have to get acclimated to my new job and once that happens, I'll be good to go. Ok, I'm going to start getting ready for bed. Long day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment